Friday, March 8, 2013

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups {Foodie Friday}


Do these pictures look pink to you? They looked perfect when I edited them on my MAC, but on my other computer they look pink.

What do you do with extra chocolate chip cookie dough? Make them into Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups of course! When I saw this recipe I knew I had to make these ASAP (It was the same day). Let me tell you, it was so worth it. Honestly I think I might like cookies with icing better than cookies without…go figure.


Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups



8 ounces (1 stick) softened Philadelphia cream cheese
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
 

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 3 12 count muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop cookie dough into prepared muffin pans. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until just turning golden brown. Remove and immediately use the handle of a wooden spoon to press out the centers of each cookie to make room for the filling. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing.
3. Place cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla into a medium bowl, mixing until well combined. Place dollops of cream cheese filling into center of cookie cups and top with mini chocolate chips.

Makes 36 servings

Source: Picky Palate

1 comment:

  1. Wow, do those look GOOD. I got a boatload of mini chocolate chips from my dad's house cleaning it out and I intend to make the cookie dough myself with the mini chocolate chips, chill it just like the cookie dough is, and then make the cream cheese topping also using the mini chips. Good way to use those chips up! My daughters and I have a tradition to make several types of high quality cookies for us and to use as gifts for others who do not have the time to cook. The gift of several different kinds of cookies to a non-baker makes for one appreciated gift.

    ReplyDelete