Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I know it's a little late for a post today, but I thought I would do a quick round up of my favorite 'mexican' dishes in honor of Cinco de Mayo today. So if you haven't already planned dinner for tonight, here are some fantastic options. You really can't go wrong with any of them, and you probably already have most of the ingredients on hand!



Mexican Lasagna- this quickly became a family favorite and what we are eating today!


Santa Fe Enchilada Bake-proof that it doesn't have to be pretty to taste good

Mexican Tortilla Casserole-very similar to the lasagna above, but with tortillas.

Queso Pasta Taco Bake- perfect for a large group

Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas-makes my mouth water just thinking about all that ranch goodness

 And if you need a little appetizer...
4 Layer Nacho Dip-because who doesn't have an addiction to salt?

No comments:

Post a Comment