Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Book of the Month

I really like feel good books. Can you blame me? How can you not love a book (or a pair of books in this case) that just warm your heart?
Be the Miracle and God Never Blinks are both written by Regina Brett, a journalist and cancer survivor. She intertwines stories about her life and the miracles that others have received and been a part of. It’s a lot of positive attitude stuff. I love to listen to these in my car on the way to work. I always seem to be in a better mood when I get there after listening to this in the car. They are quick and easy reads, but they will have a profound impact on your outlook on life. I promise.

I got these from my local library, but you can also purchase them here and here.



Be the Miracle- Regina Brett

God never Blinks- Regina Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment