Monday, June 9, 2014

So we bought a house...

As I mentioned on Friday, we bought a house!
The whole process has been such a whirlwind and I'm not even sure why we were looking! I don't know about you, but there are a lot of radio commercials talking about how crazy the home buying process is, that I was holding my breath during several points in the process. But we had ZERO issues. We placed the offer, accepted the rebuttal and everything went off without a hitch. 
 Each week I'm going to try to post a new area of the house. This week I thought it was appropriate to start with the outside. 
One of the biggest selling points was the front porch with the rockers and a swing. And they face the sunset. If you can't find me. That's where I'll be. 

There is a completely fenced in back yard. The yard is actually significantly larger than the fenced in area. There is even a pond with a fountain on the property behind us and we get to enjoy the view!

Love me some sun flare!
The patio is right off the kitchen/dining room. We are looking forward to using that space for cookouts, parties, fires and general playing in the back yard.  

Move in day is less than a month away! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment