It's starting to be that time of year when the day starts to get away from me. These long days have me totally forgetting about the time and suddenly I turn around and it's 8:30 PM! Holy Moly! I love summer, but I also need my sleep. Enter these lovelies. They take about 5 minutes to throw together and less than 15 to bake. That means you can do more while doing less. Get it? These are so quick and easy to make, they taste AMAZING. They are perfect for any summer get together. Or maybe you just want to eat all of them yourself. I won't tell.
No, I don't know why the font sizes are so wonky on this post. I have tried and tried to fix it.
One Year Ago: Basic Blondies
Granola Cookie Wedges
· 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
· 2 tablespoons canola oil
· 1 tablespoon butter, melted
· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
· 1 large egg white
· 2.25 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1/2 cup)
· 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
· 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
· 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
· Cooking spray
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. 2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until well combined. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Add flour, oats, nuts, and chocolate chips to sugar mixture; stir until just combined.
3. 3. Scrape the dough into a 9-inch glass pie plate coated with cooking spray, and spread to edges using a spatula. Bake at 350° for 13 minutes or until set. Cool slightly on a wire rack. Cut into 8 wedges.
Source: Cooking Light
I'm linking up at: Your homebased mom, Thirty Handmade Days The Best Blog Recipes, Tatertots and Jello, Whipperberry, Buns in My Oven, Today’s Creative Blog, Design, Dining and Diapers, Iheartnaptime, Home Stories A to Z Home-Styled, Real Coake, Mostlyhomemade mom, Six Sisters’ Stuff, A Peek into My Paradise, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Love Grows Wild and Shabby Creek Cottage.