Monday, April 29, 2013

What I'm Loving Lately -Food Blogs {April edition}

Well it’s the last Monday of the month again, and time for another edition of What I’m Loving Lately. This month I am highlighting a few of my favorite food blogs. I’m kind of sad to be sharing these with you because they are like my secret stash of jewels.

I have a whole section on this site dedicated just to her..and one of the best parts is that she’s from right here in Indiana.


Not sure how I came to find Mel, but I can say my life hasn’t been the same since, Triple Chocolate Devil Drops and Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole and my life hasn’t been the same since.

I know it comes as a surprise to you that I like to bake, so I’m sure you can’t imagine why I love this blog. Snickerdoodle Blondies and Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are just a couple of the reasons I’m a fan.


Not only is her blog amazing, but so is her cookbook. So far my I’m loving Beef Shepherd’s Pie, Itty Bitty Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Mini chocolate chip cookie cups. I promise you won’t eat chocolate chip cookies the same again!


If there was an award for best cookie and cupcake design it would probably go to Glory. She has skills. Amazing. I cooked up some of her Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting, but they are nowhere near as good looking as hers.

This is my new favorite. I love her ideas and her link parties. I’ve got more bananas in the freezer, so I’m thinking about making this, this weekend.


That’s all she wrote for today folks! I’m actually spending the day taking birth pictures for our friend who is having a baby today. I am so excited!

What’s your favorite food blog?


No comments:

Post a Comment