Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Courtney-Maternity {My Photography}

My friend Courtney is so cute pregnant. I can hardly stand it. These pictures are from early July before I knew anything about how to edit a picture so these pictures are too warm. Please forgive the yellow sky. There were so many pictures that I loved, I can hardly choose which I liked best. They were such good models don't you think? I hope they let me take some more pictures of them soon! *wink*wink*















I love this one ^^





















































To see more of my photography, click here
To go to my photography website, click here.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait to have a belly like that in a few months. Hopefully this go-round I'll find someone to take great photos like these.

    ReplyDelete