Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream 4 Ice Cream

Thanks to Renee for reminding me that I had not posted these pictures yet. Caroline's party this year was so much fun. The theme was 'I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream 4 Ice Cream.' She was turing 4 obviously. And this worked perfectly because Caroline loves ice cream. A lot. 

We had an ice cream bar..


With lots of toppings..





And my favorite chocolate cupcakes in ice cream cones. I put buttercream frosting on them though.








Caroline in her ice cream shirt.








She refused to blow out her candle..




Caroline's super cute friend..


















My FIL took this picture of us.. SMH. 








I set up a coloring table for the kids and printed out pictures of ice cream related goodies for them to color. It was a hit with some of the grown ups too. *cough *cough*Jessica*cough*cough


And we had a bounce house for the kids to burn off all the sugar from the ice cream!




No comments:

Post a Comment