Friday, September 23, 2011

Amanda and Annie

Last October I read Julie and JuliaIt really inspired me to cook. I can cook, I think..I just don’t. Lack of time, lack of well…everything. And let’s just face the facts, it’s French cooking, and I have no interest in eating or cooking French food. It’s either unappealing (Artichokes with Hollandaise Sauce) or impossible to pronounce (Beef Bourguignonne).
But when my sister recommended Annie’s Eats to me this past summer by making Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes and Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread, I quickly became addicted. So I thought I would start ‘Foodie Friday’. We will see how this goes. I really want to try one new thing a week. It doesn’t have be something I have never eaten before, just something I have never made from scratch…you know like Blueberry muffins. I can make them from a box…but from scratch..that has yet to be accomplished. So here we go. Starting next Friday I am going to post one of Annie’s recipes along with a picture of my own finished product. My personal Julie and Julia project =) I hope you enjoy…

No comments:

Post a Comment